Happy Birthday Grandmaster & Zeke_mo

Thanks folks. Feels slightly weird being my last year as a teenager and all :)

Went out for sushi (first time) with my family last night. That was a blast, complete with the whole "crazy dude that spins knives and performs other acrobatics with your food, while he cooks it at your table" thing ;) The food was wonderful.

I was surprised they didn't make us sign a form so they wouldn't be liable for a lawsuit in case the cook and an "accident". lol

Anyway today I have class till 9pm, so the real party is on the weekend. :D
I wonder if anybody ever died at one of those? Where do they have one of those in MPLS?

Happy birthday to both of you!

that looks amazingly delicious. the last time i had sushi was in Florida when I was 15, its been so long I dont even remember the customs or what it tastes like. is it a good atmosphere to go as a group, or as a couple?

Well if you want to go for dinner as a couple you'll end up sharing your table with other people (we had a couple sharing a table with us) because of the way the dinner place is designed and because they only have 3-4 people to do the cooking and entertaining. But if you want a whole table to yourself you'll have to go as a group of 8.

However all that does not apply to the bar.

Happy B-lated Birthday Guys!! Hope you had a great time!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back