• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy Birthday Grandmaster & Zeke_mo

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Thanks folks. Feels slightly weird being my last year as a teenager and all :)

Went out for sushi (first time) with my family last night. That was a blast, complete with the whole "crazy dude that spins knives and performs other acrobatics with your food, while he cooks it at your table" thing ;) The food was wonderful.

I was surprised they didn't make us sign a form so they wouldn't be liable for a lawsuit in case the cook and an "accident". lol

Anyway today I have class till 9pm, so the real party is on the weekend. :D

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Happy birthday old people.

:smoker:

I wub j00, especially grandmaster... he's grand.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User

Went out for sushi (first time) with my family last night. That was a blast, complete with the whole "crazy dude that spins knives and performs other acrobatics with your food, while he cooks it at your table" thing ;) The food was wonderful.

I was surprised they didn't make us sign a form so they wouldn't be liable for a lawsuit in case the cook and an "accident". lol

one of the hardest birthdays for me to deal with

so, you're too young for the drinking and womenz party so I guess it's like a lan party or something

or maybe dave and busters

zeke, the grand, have good birthdays

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User

Heh, had sushi for bday dinner too :).

Thanks all for the love :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown