GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

hey everybody, can somebody please give me a saved file around the place after you drop the bombs in the builging with the RC helicopter. That or after you save Diaz and he asks you to do some mission for him. Please somebody. Thanks.

hey people does anybody have a saved game right after finishing the cuban missions

heres a save file after the rc building level

Attachments

• GTAVCsf5.rar
    30.2 KB · Views: 4,239
I cant wait for San Andreas to come out and we can starting seein those save games :D

small question.

would anyone happen to have a saved game from right after the mission called The Chase i am wondering because my game is messed up and that is where i need to get passed.

Hi there!

Does anybody have a game save of the COMPLETED GTA Vice City!!! I'm stuck on the bank mission and have lost hope and would like to just see what the game is like completed!

Cheers,
Brian

Wow, we seem to have a lot of people signing up just for this thread :p

The Saved games have been attached to this thread a couple times already guys...

yeah a lot of ppl have signed up for this one. i guess lots of ppl needed saved games like i did..well GTA san andreas is coming very soon so im sure this thing won't be as useful

hi!
i cant pass the mission you drop the bombs in the builging with the RC helicopter!:suprised:
i attached my last saved game here...
would u please pass this mission 4 me?:rolleyes:
...& this is a nice saved game for anyone wants it!:)
i need your help!please help me!:speechless:
im awaiting for new saved game from u:squareeye
thanks alot

Attachments

• GTAVCsf7.rar
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,426
Amir said:
hi!
i cant pass the mission you drop the bombs in the builging with the RC helicopter!:suprised:
i attached my last saved game here...
would u please pass this mission 4 me?:rolleyes:
...& this is a nice saved game for anyone wants it!:)
i need your help!please help me!:speechless:
im awaiting for new saved game from u:squareeye
thanks alot
if u scroll up u will see mattman should of posted it already

how do u get the save game file to work plz. im just stupid!!!

the_music_man said:
if u scroll up u will see mattman should of posted it already
yeah! i have seen but i passed many missions after it & i don't like to replay those missions!

i messed my game up by using cheats,after the dirty lickins mission..there is no where for me to go,anybody got a clean save or one near that mission? or am i being stupid and just cant find the next level lol.

heyy can i get the saved game after the dildo dodo .i hate flying that plane all ido is crash soo plzz can you get me the saved game after dildo dodo thank youu:)

Can anyone give me the saved file just after the mission "Stunt Boat challenge" as I have some graphic problem and so I cant see the checkpoint markers.If someone do have it please attatch it on the internet so that I can download the file.

Thank you

i have a question ..how the hell do you shoot **** while driving ..or do a drive by?

does anyone have a savegame for GTA San Andreas they can give me please..me game freezes up just as you click start new game, but other save games work...its weird...but can i please have someones save game just on level one please...like hardly completed if thats possible

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back