GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

if u want the full game, d/l vice city 2004 mod. it has a full game save and the mod has many cool new features. like buying the police station and then the cops wil never bother you.
 
Hey, I download the save games and put them in the correct folder but they don't show up in game. I need a save game thats just before the last vercetti missions. I was playing vice city when my PC restarted (It has a habit of doing so) and my save file was deleted:cry:
 
me too. i need one thats just before the last vercetti mission.
 
I accidentally deleted my game when i was G-spotlight (? ) and had everything else done, how much does that suck.
 
Does enyone have any saved files more or less 50% of the game compleate?? tnks.
 
I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace
 
Does anyone have a game save after the Avery missions. I hate those ones, especially when you need to control the helicopter with the keyboard.
THANKS!
 
Hi there,

can ANYBODY do me a BIG favor PLS?!?!?!
I have tried beating the level in GTA VC where you have to rob the bank but after about 30 attempts, never managed and quit trying.
Similarly in GTA 3 I have tried beating a hard level but never managed.

So I ask you fellahs out there:
CAN ANYBODY SEND ME A THE COMPLETE 100% SAVED GAMES FOR GTA 3 AND GTA VC PLS PLS PLS!!!!!!!

brian.amontalto@gmail.com

Cheers 🙂
 
i really need the completed game, i don't care how complete it is! as long as you have done everything worth doing.
 
save from the navel battle

pls i just lost my save game unhandled excption or somethin
can some one give me a save game that doesnt have most properties and is at the navel battles mission not sure if thats the name but i know it has naval in it
 
gtavcrules said:
I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace
hey im new to this and i was wondering if any1 of you could give me the 100% compleated save thanx

could you plz plz send it to me

superfrog_69@hotmail.com

thanx
 
Hi peeps

I hope someone of u can help me out with this one:
I see ure exchangin savegames, and I really gotta problem with mine.
I compleated 53%, didnt have anything more to do, and I had ust gotten a phonecall where I should come to that pimpin vercetti estate. Anyways. on the way my computer crashed and I had to formate it, so everythings gone.
And since Im too lazy to do it all over again, maybe someone of u got a savegame that would help me out here...

thx in advance

peaCe 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top