GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

nik

OSNN Newbie
if u want the full game, d/l vice city 2004 mod. it has a full game save and the mod has many cool new features. like buying the police station and then the cops wil never bother you.

Hoophoo

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hey, I download the save games and put them in the correct folder but they don't show up in game. I need a save game thats just before the last vercetti missions. I was playing vice city when my PC restarted (It has a habit of doing so) and my save file was deleted:cry:

foram

OSNN One Post Wonder
me too. i need one thats just before the last vercetti mission.

Wizzle

OSNN Newbie
I accidentally deleted my game when i was G-spotlight (? ) and had everything else done, how much does that suck.

jsackmann

OSNN One Post Wonder
Does enyone have any saved files more or less 50% of the game compleate?? tnks.

gtavcrules

OSNN One Post Wonder
I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace

Someone

OSNN One Post Wonder
Does anyone have a game save after the Avery missions. I hate those ones, especially when you need to control the helicopter with the keyboard.
THANKS!

bmontalto

OSNN Newbie
Hi there,

can ANYBODY do me a BIG favor PLS?!?!?!
I have tried beating the level in GTA VC where you have to rob the bank but after about 30 attempts, never managed and quit trying.
Similarly in GTA 3 I have tried beating a hard level but never managed.

So I ask you fellahs out there:
CAN ANYBODY SEND ME A THE COMPLETE 100% SAVED GAMES FOR GTA 3 AND GTA VC PLS PLS PLS!!!!!!!

brian.amontalto@gmail.com

Cheers :)

danieljubjub

OSNN One Post Wonder
i really need the completed game, i don't care how complete it is! as long as you have done everything worth doing.

slaggot

OSNN One Post Wonder
save from the navel battle

pls i just lost my save game unhandled excption or somethin
can some one give me a save game that doesnt have most properties and is at the navel battles mission not sure if thats the name but i know it has naval in it

superfrog_69

OSNN Newbie
gtavcrules said:
I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace
hey im new to this and i was wondering if any1 of you could give me the 100% compleated save thanx

could you plz plz send it to me

superfrog_69@hotmail.com

thanx

HappyDude

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi peeps

I hope someone of u can help me out with this one:
I see ure exchangin savegames, and I really gotta problem with mine.
I compleated 53%, didnt have anything more to do, and I had ust gotten a phonecall where I should come to that pimpin vercetti estate. Anyways. on the way my computer crashed and I had to formate it, so everythings gone.
And since Im too lazy to do it all over again, maybe someone of u got a savegame that would help me out here...

thx in advance

peaCe :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ichealbiope