GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hey yall i always end up reformating and geting all my saved game files erased but last time for GTA3 i went to some site and it let me download a saved game file which was one that was on island #2 or something so it helped out so i didn't have to start all over again.

well does any one have one for Vice City (perferably on the 2nd city or 3rd one) ?? i really don't wanna start all over again
they should be in my documents/saved games or something similar

the only one I have is for where you have to start the riot....

that's as far as I got (guess I am no Vice City Whore, huh?!!!) ;)

These 2 files should help ya,I think.

Attachments

• Save games.zip
    100.8 KB · Views: 28,882
i have got it so that you are done with the game and all you do is drive around screw'n with the cops

first saved game

hey people, i just wanna ask for the first saved game one can get
what i mean is that i want the first saved game in the first level
i just wanna start from zero but i cant creat a new game i dunno what is wrong with my pc

please answer me back :)

PEACE

Here is one...

hope this is early enough for you - I think it is the earliest I have...

if it is not good let me know

if it is good gimme the rep points (click on the scales!) :D

Attachments

• GTAVCsf1.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 9,744
hi
i wanted the saved game file right sfter you drop the bombs from the RC plane onto the cuban boats
i formatted my computer n i lost all my saved game files

i need a save, i was working for diaz bout 4-5 mission, any one help me plz?

my saved game stuff

i think this is all you need

Attachments

• GTA Vice City User Files.rar
    115 KB · Views: 17,204
Where do you put the saved files?

I can't get to start a new game, so I got some save files from other people and I was wondering where I was supossed to put the,:confused:

Save game file

Some how my save games were corrupted and the game crashes every time I try to play them. I am close to 50% complete and I am doing the missions for the malibu, having completed every other asset property except for a couple. If anyone has a save file anywhere close to this I would greatly appreciate it.

For future reference, before you format, copy the folder called GTA Vice City user files which is in your My Documents folder (mine is anyway), to a CD and just bung them back in your My Documents after you've reinstalled Vice City :)

Can't seem to start a new game....
downloaded a saved game but where do i have to place it??

You guys are unbelievable! Would you believe you place it in the folder cunningly named GTA Vice City Saved Game files....

Wowwww that is so well hidden who could guess it?

[EDIT] if I helped you give me rep points :p [/EDIT]

cheers for all the game saves u recon u culd post a file for the full completed gta vice city game?

much appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back