GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

if u want the full game, d/l vice city 2004 mod. it has a full game save and the mod has many cool new features. like buying the police station and then the cops wil never bother you.

can try these

Attachments

• GTA Vice City User Files.rar
    337.5 KB · Views: 13,952
Hey, I download the save games and put them in the correct folder but they don't show up in game. I need a save game thats just before the last vercetti missions. I was playing vice city when my PC restarted (It has a habit of doing so) and my save file was deleted:cry:

me too. i need one thats just before the last vercetti mission.

I accidentally deleted my game when i was G-spotlight (? ) and had everything else done, how much does that suck.

Does enyone have any saved files more or less 50% of the game compleate?? tnks.

I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace

Does anyone have a game save after the Avery missions. I hate those ones, especially when you need to control the helicopter with the keyboard.
THANKS!

Hi there,

can ANYBODY do me a BIG favor PLS?!?!?!
I have tried beating the level in GTA VC where you have to rob the bank but after about 30 attempts, never managed and quit trying.
Similarly in GTA 3 I have tried beating a hard level but never managed.

So I ask you fellahs out there:
CAN ANYBODY SEND ME A THE COMPLETE 100% SAVED GAMES FOR GTA 3 AND GTA VC PLS PLS PLS!!!!!!!

brian.amontalto@gmail.com

Cheers :)

i really need the completed game, i don't care how complete it is! as long as you have done everything worth doing.

save from the navel battle

pls i just lost my save game unhandled excption or somethin
can some one give me a save game that doesnt have most properties and is at the navel battles mission not sure if thats the name but i know it has naval in it

gtavcrules said:
I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace
hey im new to this and i was wondering if any1 of you could give me the 100% compleated save thanx

could you plz plz send it to me

superfrog_69@hotmail.com

thanx

Hi peeps

I hope someone of u can help me out with this one:
I see ure exchangin savegames, and I really gotta problem with mine.
I compleated 53%, didnt have anything more to do, and I had ust gotten a phonecall where I should come to that pimpin vercetti estate. Anyways. on the way my computer crashed and I had to formate it, so everythings gone.
And since Im too lazy to do it all over again, maybe someone of u got a savegame that would help me out here...

thx in advance

peaCe :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back