gta san andreas install problem.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
a couple of weeks ago i uninstalled san andreas because i installed some mods on it i didnt want. so yesterday i thought, i wanna play gta. so i tried to install it and it got so far and said...(see attachment).... this has happened three times now. what should i do.:cry:

Last edited:

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
The CD or DVD maybe corrupt/scratched, whatever.

Best way to deal with this is to rip the contents of the CD/DVD onto your HD, and run the install via a CD/DVD emulator.

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
Daemon Toolz DL

Basically it is a piece of software that generates a virtual CD ROM drive or DVD ROM drive on your system. Once you've ripped the CD/DVD down as an image - you can load it easily with this software. The benefits are numerous, and in your case it will stop that read/write error you are having currently.

Google disk imaging software, or cd ripping and you will get lots of different choices.

My fav is http://www.goldenhawk.com/cdrwin.htm

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Read the help that came with it. also, google ripping CDs with cdrwin

:)

ok i have a (shh, no cd thing). it works fine but i cannot find where my savegames are nor where i can put my own cd tracks. there used to be a san andreas user files folder, but as i have not instaled the game, there isnt one. how do i make one to work with the game?

thanks, teh bobsalot!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut