gta san andreas install problem.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
a couple of weeks ago i uninstalled san andreas because i installed some mods on it i didnt want. so yesterday i thought, i wanna play gta. so i tried to install it and it got so far and said...(see attachment).... this has happened three times now. what should i do.:cry:

Last edited:
The CD or DVD maybe corrupt/scratched, whatever.

Best way to deal with this is to rip the contents of the CD/DVD onto your HD, and run the install via a CD/DVD emulator.

i couldnt copy it. it got so far and said about data3 thing.

Daemon Toolz DL

Basically it is a piece of software that generates a virtual CD ROM drive or DVD ROM drive on your system. Once you've ripped the CD/DVD down as an image - you can load it easily with this software. The benefits are numerous, and in your case it will stop that read/write error you are having currently.

Google disk imaging software, or cd ripping and you will get lots of different choices.

My fav is http://www.goldenhawk.com/cdrwin.htm

how do i know if my comp uses kernel mode debuggers.

i still dont understand. how do i rip it to my hard drive

Read the help that came with it. also, google ripping CDs with cdrwin

:)

ok i have a (shh, no cd thing). it works fine but i cannot find where my savegames are nor where i can put my own cd tracks. there used to be a san andreas user files folder, but as i have not instaled the game, there isnt one. how do i make one to work with the game?

thanks, teh bobsalot!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back