Grand Theft Auto :: San Andreas

OK, So I saved my game and made a copy, then I used cheats to rampage.


I CONFESS, I FEEL SO TERRIBLE!!!!

FIGHTER JET, HELICOPTER, TANK, I USED THEM ALL.
 
hi all, anyone got a saved game for zero's, "red baron" mission? i'm stuck 🙁 , please help. thanks
 
because iv already got the original san andreas on pc which doesnt work coz its scratched, would it be legal to download it off limewire. or is there any other way i can get round this problem.
 
This is a game I haven't played much of and need to. I feel bad for making my game lonely.
 
Petros said:
Found this on newsgroups today...very complete savegame.

From the NFO:
"This savegame will give you access to all missions, locations, cars, weapons and 99999999 in pure cash."

And a trainer for cheaters! The music in it is annoying but it can be shut off.
hi i am new here and just want to know what do i open that file as???
 
Where do i put the file in my gtasa program files?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top