• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Google Does Jobs

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
True, but this solves you from having to visit multiple job sites. Run a query in one place and it searches all of them for you simultaneously :)

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
kcnychief said:
True, but this solves you from having to visit multiple job sites. Run a query in one place and it searches all of them for you simultaneously :)
I will give you that, it seems to me they are biased towards careerbuilder, I made it a point to search for jobs with the following key words:

network, security, engineer on several sites including: Dice, monster, careerbuilder, and our TBO.com (local website)

and I had more hits on Monster for my area than I did on careerbuilder, and Google mostly only showed the ones from... you guessed it careerbuilder...

I Love Google dont get me wrong, it just seems that they should be equal... UNLESS, monster doesnt allow webcrawlers or something?

:rolleyes:

Isn't google base something which companies provide information for google to index. Maybe its just that CareerBuilder are the only ones which have submitted information to be indexed.

X-Istence

Political User
Geffy said:
Isn't google base something which companies provide information for google to index. Maybe its just that CareerBuilder are the only ones which have submitted information to be indexed.
Anyone can submit information to google base, but yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis