[Google]At the Olympics

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Interesting how some people agree it's spam yet post in the thread ... then report it :rolleyes:

[edit] Those that reported the thread, your post has been deleted as it's spam [/edit]

L

Lee

Why is trying to share with my peers something I saw and I can't make a presumption everyone has seen it be classed as spam?

I use copernic as my search engines or yahoo usually, I expect everyone else has their own choice of search engine, just saw it on a link that is all.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
prodj88 said:
yeah i reported it. but aren't spam threads supposed to be closed down?
The "Green Room" is for stuff that aren't computer related or just general subjects about anything (spam).
If this post was in any other forum, like Hardware or Software, then it should be reported/closed/moved.

I personaly use "The Realy Long Thread " for stuff like this :)

Kush

High On Life!
anyone have a pic of that i didnt get to see the opening as i just got to my new house on thursday and got the tv cable installed today... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut