• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

good dvd ripper

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
im looking to rip a dvd to an ISO image if possible. does anyone know of a good one? if possible free. ive got one of the latest versions of nero... im not sure if this can do it or not. thx

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I use DVD Shrink as well. Only bummer is that you have to install the Nero Engine for it to work. This stinks because I use Roxio, but have to install Nero just for DVD Shrink to work, booo

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
You don't have to nero installed to use shrink. If you make it in file format, you can use any burner app to burn them, you just won't be able to do it right from shrink. If you make an iso, you can use decryptor ..

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Johnny said:
You don't have to nero installed to use shrink. If you make it in file format, you can use any burner app to burn them, you just won't be able to do it right from shrink. If you make an iso, you can use decryptor ..
Yeah, but I like to do it all within shrink, it's also quicker.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
you will run into trouble with newer dvds using dvdshrink though. If it is a newer disc use dvd decrypter in file mode to rip and then use dvd shrink on the unprotected files to shrink to the 4.7 dvd

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies