good dvd ripper

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
im looking to rip a dvd to an ISO image if possible. does anyone know of a good one? if possible free. ive got one of the latest versions of nero... im not sure if this can do it or not. thx

Yup, dvdecryptor and dvd shrink are the best ...

I use DVD Shrink as well. Only bummer is that you have to install the Nero Engine for it to work. This stinks because I use Roxio, but have to install Nero just for DVD Shrink to work, booo

You don't have to nero installed to use shrink. If you make it in file format, you can use any burner app to burn them, you just won't be able to do it right from shrink. If you make an iso, you can use decryptor ..

Johnny said:
You don't have to nero installed to use shrink. If you make it in file format, you can use any burner app to burn them, you just won't be able to do it right from shrink. If you make an iso, you can use decryptor ..

Yeah, but I like to do it all within shrink, it's also quicker.

i used the shrink and work very well. thanks for helping out.

you will run into trouble with newer dvds using dvdshrink though. If it is a newer disc use dvd decrypter in file mode to rip and then use dvd shrink on the unprotected files to shrink to the 4.7 dvd

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back