Gmail - Move to Trash - Now Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
kcnychief said:
Good chance I am going crazy, but did anyone else notice that if you are in your inbox of Gmail, previously you could select messages, and then "move to trash"? As of today, the action has been renamed to "delete"

Checked my gmail on Sunday last.... it was already 'delete'

:) - no, you are not crazy.

Mastershakes said:
Checked my gmail on Sunday last.... it was already 'delete'

:) - no, you are not crazy.

Guess that means instead of crazy, I am slow :s

they've added a web clip too, it sits on the top of where messages, and the inbox are

Hmm ok, I see no icons, no changed texts etc. But that must be because I just the Dutch version of Gmail. :)

Headline news for Gmail

Google has updated its Gmail service with a new feature that will display headlines from blogs and news sites.

The "Web Clips" feature uses RSS feeds from sites to randomly display headlines on top of a user's in-box.

Google's move follows Yahoo's launch last month of an feature that adds RSS feeds into e-mail.

The new tool from Google didn't meet with universal acclaim. Several bloggers said they were disappointed by the feature, saying it was poorly designed or not helpful.

I checked and it's up now. I can't say it will be useful at all, but at least it's not intrusive.

I noticed that this morning actually, that's how I came across the tray thingy for xbox360, I saw the link to Engadget. I like it :)

Glaanieboy said:
Hmm ok, I see no icons, no changed texts etc. But that must be because I just the Dutch version of Gmail. :)
Ditto for the most part, minus the "delete" thing. Oh and I'm using english version so it's not just Dutch.

heh I haven't actually logged in to my Gmail account since they provided POP access.

Well after my reboot last night I seem to have some of the new stuff. I guess the page has to be completely closed and re-opened for the new stuff to show. I keep it open 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back