GMail Invites

I still have 4.
tongue.gif

PM me your friend's email address. I'll give him one...

You can invite other addresses of yours to get multiple gmail accounts and tons of invites in return. I currently have around 30 invites on my accounts =)

Geffy, Thanks for the invite. Reputation given.

I had signed up at Google in the Spring for an invite. I'm not sure if they ever sent one or my span blocker deleted it and I didn't catch it in the Junk.

I've six but I am too ev1l to share it with all of you...

tom9042 said:
Geffy, Thanks for the invite. Reputation given.

I had signed up at Google in the Spring for an invite. I'm not sure if they ever sent one or my span blocker deleted it and I didn't catch it in the Junk.
quite alright

have 4 left now

yes please!

Now then, i dont suppose that anyone with a spare invite would mind throwing one this way. Would be very greatful. Cheers.

shrapnel said:
Now then, i dont suppose that anyone with a spare invite would mind throwing one this way. Would be very greatful. Cheers.
pm me

Hey, I'd appreciate an invite if anyone has one extra lyin around...

Thanks in advance!

DK

Make sure if you PM one of us for an invite, include an email address where we can send it. :)

if you have a Gmail invite, why not donate it to gmail4troops.com and help a soldier feel a little bit closer to home?

hey dublex, can u plz open ur sent msgs and resend the one to krazy kevin, he deleted it on accident

Hi,
If anyone can send me an invitation for a gmail account it would be much apprectiated. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
Ray :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back