GMail Invites

6 gmail invites to give out :D

i have 6 gmail invites sitting there with no one to give them a nice home :p

EDIT
Instead of replying to the message, just PM me...thx :)

Merged
wink.gif

nobody wants my invites...boo to you all...ha...pm me if interested

i got 6 invites, comeon time for me to serve u guys after u served me and my friends! hehe, payback time (and the way i use it is the opposite that most use that phrase) plz pm me if u want one

i would love to see a tree diagram of the gmail invites, just alone for the users on this site this would be a crazy tree. lol

I have 6 as well.. maybe we could get most of the OSNN.net members with a g-mail account :D

I don't think there is a person out there that wants a gmail and doesn't have one. Only people that don't have one either are anti-gmail or live under a rock and have never heard of gmail. :)

I have 6 invites to give away, if you want them email me at the address listed below:

fimchick at hotmail dot com

Didn't realise that people that bothered by google mail nomore.

anyone still have an invite, i want one for a friend havent gotten any for a long time and these posts are old so i dont know who still has

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back