• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

geforce 2 driver

Hmm.. let me guess need it to fix an error about disappearing standby buttons. ;)
I have a geforce 2 also and i get my drivers from nvidia, just as cosmin said

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i looked @ nvida but i'm not sure which 1 it is......the 1 they have is 4 the geforce , but i'm not sure if it works 4 all,,,,:confused:

Henyman follow this link and download the driver found on the site. It is the detonator XP driver the first in the list, This is the driver I use and it works fine.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
that's the 1 i woz lokin @ downloadin but over 8mb on a suposed 56k modem is HARD it'll take fukin ages, but i'll do it 2morrow...it better work:mad:

u regained urself...4now:p

Henyman your trust me again :D
I lost my powers to help you :(, luckily I was able to recover and now I can help you at full strength again. ;)

UniSol

I'm all ears
Im sure they are good enough till he can download the OFFICIAL ones from nvidia.

If they were that bad they wouldnt be with the card.

I installed the drivers that came with my card and it was a mess. It didn't work and could not play any games. Then I installed the drivers from nvida.com and it worked like a charm. So I agree with catch32.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
u may wan't 2 read this thread link i did absolutly jack shit, i just started up my computer this mornin + all was fine:confused: the driver it's using @ mo is what ever xp gave it cus i just uninstalled thr last driver + restarted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies