geforce 2 driver

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
as u can c from my spec's i have a geforce2 mx 200, were can i get a decent driver from?

Hmm.. let me guess need it to fix an error about disappearing standby buttons. ;)
I have a geforce 2 also and i get my drivers from nvidia, just as cosmin said

i looked @ nvida but i'm not sure which 1 it is......the 1 they have is 4 the geforce , but i'm not sure if it works 4 all,,,,:confused:

sboulema, how on earth did u guess;) , i had better work

Henyman follow this link and download the driver found on the site. It is the detonator XP driver the first in the list, This is the driver I use and it works fine.

that's the 1 i woz lokin @ downloadin but over 8mb on a suposed 56k modem is HARD it'll take fukin ages, but i'll do it 2morrow...it better work:mad:

u regained urself...4now:p

Henyman your trust me again :D
I lost my powers to help you :(, luckily I was able to recover and now I can help you at full strength again. ;)

in case u ain't read the outher thtead all is fixed...without downloadin a new driver:D :D :D

Im sure they are good enough till he can download the OFFICIAL ones from nvidia.

If they were that bad they wouldnt be with the card.

I installed the drivers that came with my card and it was a mess. It didn't work and could not play any games. Then I installed the drivers from nvida.com and it worked like a charm. So I agree with catch32.

u may wan't 2 read this thread link i did absolutly jack shit, i just started up my computer this mornin + all was fine:confused: the driver it's using @ mo is what ever xp gave it cus i just uninstalled thr last driver + restarted.

the driver work's fine so i ain't goin 2 piss around wid a 8mb download:D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back