Gadget Addict. Who admits they are one ?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Hello, my name is Johnny and I have an addiction. That addiction is gadgets.

I tried to register a web site domain the other day for it, but the url was taken !!

Anyone care to confess?

i love gadgets, but rarely can afford the ones i want.

I am in the UK and have a Zune, I think that says it all :eek:

I like some gadgets but have never and will never own a cell phone. I completely despise them and believe they contribute to the dumbing down of our youth.

Hey, I thought you were an OSNN addict and not gadget addict!! :D

I'm a gadget addict as well, but the only gadget I've owned to date is the iPod Touch. I love to jailbreak it, modify it, and see whatever I can come up with. It's highly customizeable and there are a lot of great applications for it.

I am um an internet addict 0_o

Confessing. Addicted to anything with buttons and flashy lights...

Own a Samsung Instinct. Kinda like 3 gadgets in one. Other than that, it's digital cameras for me...

I'd own a lot more toys if I could afford them and hubs didn't take them all...

Gadget addict...
MP3 player
4g mem stick
laptop, 2 desktops
DVR (2)
Cable boxes (2)
Game Consoles (3)
All the kids have MP3 players.
I *had* a 400g backup HD but it died -mourn-
...so yeh.. mad mad MAD Gadget Addict here...

I am a nostalgic addict, I still hold on to an old Pentium 1 100 Mhz, with 64 MB EDO ram.

That being said, I like gadgets, to an extent, I don't need the latest and greatest all the time, and I am a big fan of simple gadgets. One gadget I really want though is an Digital SLR. Pentax would be my preferred brand, cause then I could use all my old lenses.

Yes... I am a Gadget Addict...

Oh hell yeah:

Logitech G15 keyboard just for the LCD screen.
iPod Touch.
Blackberry.
Server that exists solely for me to tinker with in my spare time.
Used to have an XBox in my old car just for the challenge of getting it in there and working.
Still have a working NES and Sega Megadrive (Master System to you NAm type peoples).
I can't leave home without my 4GB USB stick.
I currently have two USB extensions hanging around the front of my computer because there aren't enough ports on the front.
And the list goes on!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back