Funny Video Thread

Admiral Michael said:
I don't game.

But some people spend alot on a system and they smashed his, I could see kicking him out but the smashing was too much. Even tho he cheated they had no right, in my opinion, to do that.

The only LAN parties I've been to is the ones my friend and I hosted which consisted of no more then 20 people.

Yeah it is mean...I sorta felt sorry for him untill I started laughing :laugh:

That was a riot! oh man, she must have wanted to committ suicide.

Last edited:
:smoker:

Attachments

• firestone.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 579
Warning: The following video may gross some people out and may make you ask yourself why the little girl needs to know this already. She seems way to young but it does make you laugh.

Icky

perris said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that kid's gonna be trouble

he looks a little like karl rove to boot

I think its funnier cause its a different language and it just sounds funny to me :laugh:

Why were you searching for such umm, loving moves Derek?

Steevo said:
Why were you searching for such umm, loving moves Derek?
Believe it or not that was sent to me via e-mail.

My sicko brother is in the USAF, he's been in Iraq for awhile now... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back