Funny Picture Thread

failurbydesign said:
I dont care how many times this may have be posted, but its always grea

The Real Peter Griffin
peter_griffin.jpg

Cartoon Peter Griffin
peter_griffin.jpg

:eek: Holy shiiiit!

hey uuh.... Vanq..... i think that sig is a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit too big, don't you?

edit: oh.... and it's a kinda ugly car too...... the mirror placement makes it look pretty stupid. the only reasoning i can see for having mirrors placed there is if the car is like.... 4 feet high..... but even then it'd be a stretch. i think there was an old concept car that had seats that would actually raise themselves to make it easier to get in, and automatically lower the seats after you were in. car sat REALLY REALLY low.... think about waist height.... and it still had mirrors placed at the normal spot. if i remembered the name of the car.... would try to find it, but it was in a book i had that i haven't seen in quite some time.

ElementalDragon said:
hey uuh.... Vanq..... i think that sig is a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit too big, don't you?
Gee thanks...
im in/was in the process of changing it

hehe

Attachments

• iflckid.gif
    iflckid.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 616
  • naughtygingerbreadman.jpg
    naughtygingerbreadman.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 113
  • v33zfs.jpg
    v33zfs.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 83
i like the coloring kid, the look on his face is priceless lol

-edit-

link removed, please don't hotlink from that site, they apparently don't like it

Sazar

Last edited by a moderator:
lol u might wanna check the pic, they disabled hyperlinking, kind of like omar did LOL

kush i dont know what you are talking about, im on my friends pc how to check the pic i hyperlinked, and its the correct pic. It's a pic of a rabit that was trying to cross the road but got hit by a car lol... Is this what everyone else sees??? Kush told me he sees dog poo lol..

are u checking in this thread? or on the website u tryed to take it from, if you checked on his website that doesnt matter, check here and tell me what u see

if the pic has been viewed on your pc then the image will be saved in your temp folder...you will still see it on the forum but others will see the no hotlink pic... (which by the way was also hillarious :laugh: and i wish i could set that as my 403 page lol :D )

but yea... to answer your question... i saw the poo too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back