Funny Picture Thread

bad-newbie-bad.jpg
 
The Kinder Egg in Jamaica
 

Attachments

  • kinderjamaica.jpg
    kinderjamaica.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 402
heh 😀

I sat here for like 2 minutes staring at it, because I'm convinced her eyes don't move 😱
 
wwwdjrcs said:
heh 😀

I sat here for like 2 minutes staring at it, because I'm convinced her eyes don't move 😱


It's like her head has a perpetual slant to it. Must be so the cameras can get a good shot of her face when she's goin down on someone. 😛
 
ElementalDragon said:
.....did it actually say that at one point in time for the Shuffle, or was that 'shopped in?


Yeah it did. It was an joke by one of the Apple employee's, just like Google has little things making fun of their products all over the place.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top