Funny Picture Thread

Found these laying along side a mountain road somewhat near my house. 31 identical MetLife Snoopy's, and one oddball. there's also a small snoopy with flight gear on (goggles, helmet, etc...), and a park ranger-ish snoopy, but they're not in the picture. i call it.... my Snoopy Brigade.

Attachments

• MetLife Snoopy Army.jpg
    MetLife Snoopy Army.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 321
gonaads said:
Hey SPeedY, I don't see nothin. 0_o

*confused*

I think ya coded it wrong, cause if I do it with just the "img" tag and without the image shack "url" tag it works.

Ad blocking addons/programs/plugins do that.

Jozhik said:
yep, us Dutch know how to make BIG things too :laugh:

Welkom bij osnn.net. Het is wel weers een keer leuk om een andere nederlander tegen te komen op het net.

A friend of mine actually has a beer dispenser like that. Heineken used to make them, but they gave up because the beer would sometimes not taste as good after a while of just sitting there.

Now why would it sit for any length of time is beyond me. :p

Jozhik said:
yep, us Dutch know how to make BIG things too :laugh:

hehheh
Here be another... Yeah yeah, SPeedY's gonna say it's old. Yeah, soooo :rolleyes:

bg%20glass.jpg

:D

fedex_ups_crash.jpg

Old pic but still funny. And as we all know NOT true!! fedex is better...there I said it. :D

gonaads said:
hehheh
Here be another... Yeah yeah, SPeedY's gonna say it's old. Yeah, soooo :rolleyes:
bg%20glass.jpg

:D
Actually, it's so old, those 2 guys probably have drowned in beer by now :yowch:

X-Istence said:
Welkom bij osnn.net. Het is wel weers een keer leuk om een andere nederlander tegen te komen op het net.
subtitles please :laugh: Nederlanders moet je niet te vaak tegen komen op het net, kan je net zo goed naar buiten gaan :lick:

Apologies if any of these have seen before. Hope you enjoy them!

P.S. The first one is from Father Ted incase you're wondering why I have a photo of a priest kicking a bishop up the arse! :) The last one has to be the unluckiest fella in the world.

Attachments

• Kicking Bishop Brennan Up The Arse.jpg
    Kicking Bishop Brennan Up The Arse.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 212
  • frodo_has_failed.jpg
    frodo_has_failed.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Unluckiest Man In The World.jpg
    Unluckiest Man In The World.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 524
Jozhik said:
subtitles please :laugh: Nederlanders moet je niet te vaak tegen komen op het net, kan je net zo goed naar buiten gaan :lick:

Ik woon in Amerika, dus dat loopt wel los!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back