Funny Picture Thread

To be honest I just got the little description for jokes and humor
"You can't be serious!?" "If I was joking, I would say two horses walked into a bar..."
I LOVE that movie

A real Gunners Fan, that's why North London is safe! Maybe not with respect to White Hart Lane though!

Or maybe not so funny below!

Attachments

• Real Arsenal Fan.jpg
    Real Arsenal Fan.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Rugby leg break.jpg
    Rugby leg break.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 661
Well someone here ask what chairs would look like if our legs bent the other way... I think we now get the image of what our legs would look like. Ouuuuuuch!

well.... there was also that one alien movie.... think it might have been The Arrival, where in the end the boy's legs bent backwards like that, since he was an alien. think that gave us a better look at what it would look like.

ElementalDragon said:
well.... there was also that one alien movie.... think it might have been The Arrival, where in the end the boy's legs bent backwards like that, since he was an alien. think that gave us a better look at what it would look like.

Heh, yeah i've seen that one.. couldn't ever remember the name, the legs bending backwards, the odd running.. ahh the classics

If ya think about it, chairs would be exactly the same. Maybe the backs would be a bit shorter, but they wouldn't be the back of the chair any more it would be the front as we would sit in them backwards. Like some of us do when we straddle a chair sitting on it backwards and holding onto the backs. But our legs would drape over the seat like normal... errrrrr, but backwards. There's that word again... backwards. :D

Moonwraith, only reason i even remembered the name of that movie is cause it was on friday night, and i really wanted to watch it, but it was going on 3:30AM and it still was probably not even half way over.

Hey SPeedY, I don't see nothin. 0_o

*confused*

I think ya coded it wrong, cause if I do it with just the "img" tag and without the image shack "url" tag it works.

maternityroom8fz.jpg

See. :)

*Redundant test*
kittyknife3ky.jpg

Please note, these are SPeedY's posted images

BTW, the Maternity Room Pic is way funny. :p

eer..... is it just me..... or does it look like there's an evil looking face in the left push handle thing in the maternity room pic?

Oooh, noooo shiiit. :eek:

And what the hell is that in the right door window? Looks like somethin from The Ring. :nervous:

you've got some serious bling bling now gonaads

gonaads.... in the right door window? that'd be..... health monitors and crap. not NEAR as freaky a sight as the evil face-ish thing in the push handle thing.

Damn, that had me goin for a minute. Now I'm startin ta see things. :nervous:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back