Funny Picture Thread

hahahaha... the cop on the puter is funny.

I can hear him now:
"Uuuuh, hey kid mind if I sit in on yer LAN party? I gotta practise my first person shootin. I missed a perp da other day. Shot four times and all I did was hit bystanders." :D

more odd than funny...
post-8-1090774276.jpg

:D

Now who is it that has the wierd flava and posts this... ummmm, stuff? SPeedY or Dave?

And in true Cheech and Chong fashion... "Dave's not here man" :p

Unwonted said:
From SomethingAwful today.

Lowtax has a habit of being unnaturally funny, doesn't he? Even though there are bound to be studies that assure he was only funny exactly two years ago (lol) :p

if i were that computer, i wouldn't be complaining. he'd probably have a great view. :) *realizes how sad that was* k. me shut up now.

ElementalDragon said:
if i were that computer, i wouldn't be complaining. he'd probably have a great view. :) *realizes how sad that was* k. me shut up now.

*also realizes how badly her feet stink* :p

Always remember to follow the secure password advice in your network user manual!
tongue.gif

Attachments

• safepassword.jpg
    safepassword.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 247

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back