• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

From Happyone

H

happyone

Yep, should have read the do's/do not's before posting. Consider me thoroughly chastised!

Looking at the rest of the site though, it looks as though there are plenty of tips help on OTHER matters that I made need to ask about.

I've actually had a lot of probs. with 98SE - 'illegal operations' messages, 'fatal error' messages etc. which is why I was considering XP. If I'm going to experience the same kind of probs then I may just move over to Apple, although that's just more and more expense and I 'aint rich!!

Thanks all,

happyone.
x

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Welcome happyone - if you switch over to XP I am sure you will get all the advise and help you need right here - there are many knowledgeable people here (not referring to myself).

I went from Windows 98 on my old Compaq ( with a BSOD, illegal op or something else every two hours or so) to XP Home on a retail HP. Today just happens to be 9 months with none of the above!

<dy thinks- better knock on wood or something bad might happen>;)

I have put xp on many HP's and Compaq'a that were crashing alot on every use. Cured them all. I highly recommend xp to everyone if they have the right resourses on their computers.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
It's not just that XP is stable. It's that you have a support structure here. Add the knowledge of the member base on this site together and we could have built XP itself. ;)

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
O OH

Now I've done it. Who would have guessed using that hammer would have done that.

/me gives hammer back to xsivforce.
/me runs away

Wasn't me EP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix