From Happyone

H

happyone

Yep, should have read the do's/do not's before posting. Consider me thoroughly chastised!

Looking at the rest of the site though, it looks as though there are plenty of tips help on OTHER matters that I made need to ask about.

I've actually had a lot of probs. with 98SE - 'illegal operations' messages, 'fatal error' messages etc. which is why I was considering XP. If I'm going to experience the same kind of probs then I may just move over to Apple, although that's just more and more expense and I 'aint rich!!

Thanks all,

happyone.
x

You shouldn't get that in XP! It is much stabler than Win 98 se, atleast in my opinion! By the way welcome!

Welcome happyone - if you switch over to XP I am sure you will get all the advise and help you need right here - there are many knowledgeable people here (not referring to myself).

I went from Windows 98 on my old Compaq ( with a BSOD, illegal op or something else every two hours or so) to XP Home on a retail HP. Today just happens to be 9 months with none of the above!

<dy thinks- better knock on wood or something bad might happen>;)

I have put xp on many HP's and Compaq'a that were crashing alot on every use. Cured them all. I highly recommend xp to everyone if they have the right resourses on their computers.

It's not just that XP is stable. It's that you have a support structure here. Add the knowledge of the member base on this site together and we could have built XP itself. ;)

You got that right xsivforce. Now where's that ruddy hammer.

It will fit. It will fit.

O OH

Now I've done it. Who would have guessed using that hammer would have done that.

/me gives hammer back to xsivforce.
/me runs away

Wasn't me EP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back