Friday the 13th

ElementalDragon said:
ThePatriot, why not shoot paintballs at him? if he scares the **** outta him again, and Nerd has a paintball gun handy..... just figure out where he is/where he's going, hide behind the next corner without him seeing you, and when he does come around the corner (assuming you can see his face and he is NOT a relative/friend of the family), pop a few off right in the groin. point blank with a paintball gun in the nuts will NOT feel good, and you can almost gurantee he won't be moving much afterwards for about 2-3 hours if you're lucky. which then would give you enough time to call the police, them to get there, and them to point and laugh at his multi-colored crotch.

Ok, that'll work too. :D And even if it is a friend or relative, they deserve a few shots to the groin for pulling that stunt! :p

Well, my whole week has been really ****ty, so Friday 13th didn't do much difference. :( The ****tiness is to extensive to post right now, but if anyone's interested I'll do a write up on it.

Well, you asked for it, not sure it should be in this thread though. I'll start a new one. (Might take a while)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back