[Freeware] mp3DirectCut v2.04

L

Lee

Everyone likes something for nothing so read on.

mp3DirectCut

mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for compressed mp3. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need to decompress your files (e.g. to wav format) for audio editing. This saves encoding time and preserves the original quality, because nothing will be re-encoded. The built in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input. Using Cue sheets, pause detection or Auto cue you can easily divide long files.

Features
Fast mp3 visualisation · Easy navigation · Non-destructive cut, copy, paste, fade, normalize · Pause detection · mp3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder · Supports Layer 2 (dvd/dvb audio) · ID3v1.1 tag support · Cue Sheet support · Fast play · Command line usage

What's new
Possible crash on dragging a selection fixed · Fixed file open fail on some VBR headers · Split destination folder selection knows current path · Recording stops if the disk is full · Some more modifications

System requirements
200 MHz · Windows (95-XP), Linux (with Wine) · MP3 ACM codec (present in XP) or mpglib.dll · For MP3 recording: ACM or Lame encoder DLL

Read more & download

Attachments

• mp3DirectCut v2.04.gif
    mp3DirectCut v2.04.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 96

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back