FREE Microsoft USB Drive

That's hot, is there a cost involved?

*goes to check it out*

There is a yearly fee for the Action Pack Subscription (and it's not cheap). Combined with a MSDN subscription it adds up.

Yeah I just looked over the pricing, not something I need right now.

Still pretty darn cool to have that though. Maybe sometime in the future :smoker:

Good post.

I only got a gift pack. They wouldn't send me a MS heating pad no matter how many times I asked. Oh yeah, and Encarta too.

I gave it all away, then bought my own haeting pad. I feel gypped.

*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. USB drive is 16MB in size. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

I have not received mine yet and the time is way overdue!! Going on 11 weeks......

haah 16mb, and here i was kicking myself for not doing this sooner. :)

oh bugga! Why wasn't I informed about this earlier? lol :p
Was it available in the UK too?

I have not received a damn thing yet. :(

I haven't gotten mine either, what a scam!! Whoever posted this should be banned!!! :smoker:

Thank you for your interest in the Mystery Solved Windows® licensing promotion. We've received your request for more information to help clarify Microsoft® Windows Desktop Licensing pre-loaded on the USB drive. Unfortunately, this Mystery Solved promotion was available in the U.S. only and while supplies last. Supply is depleted at this time, so we encourage you to please utilize the online alternative today.

Simply download* the Windows Desktop Licensing reference files directly at:

www.microsoft.com/mysterysolved/corp

To help simplify Windows Desktop Licensing, keep these points in mind:

There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.

Volume licensing covers Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.

OEM operating system licenses live and die with each PC–they are not transferable.

Again, thank you for your interest in Mystery Solved and for helping us spread the word about proper Windows licensing.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Corporation

Beat me by a half hour. I just got that same email saying I don't mine either. DAMN!

You guys both beat me - I got the same email.

It's all your fault, if I didn't share I would have gotten one :smoker: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back