Forum Power Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

Define 'Cynical'
Alright, the number one thing on rx7club is that we tell newbs to search so I did but it didn't turn up anything. What's up with the power levels on the forum and what can they do? Very newbish but I figured it might help others who have the same question. :)

Your power is the number of points that you can add to another member's reputation count if he/she helps you with something or posts something that you find interesting/amusing (see my sig).
The "Power" is calculated based on your current reputation level, your post count, and your original join date. :)

Your power level will increase because of

- Post count

Reputation Power is the amount you will increment someone elses reputation when you give it to them.

So if you get repped by the ElectronicPunk you get a whole lot of rep points :p

I therefore give existance some random rep points to prove his point

and I give you weasel some random rep points cuz I'm in that kind of mood...netryder gets some because he's a genious, and ep will get some so I still see my paycheck at the end of teh week

Hey EP,

Is there anyway I can get my original join date reinstated? I would like to since it benefits my power to give rep point. I would appreciate it very much.

vivid

X-Istence said:
So if you get repped by the ElectronicPunk you get a whole lot of rep points :p
And that can happen because EP is not only a very giving person but I look up to him as a hero. I would never ask him to rep me to push me over the 1000 rep mark because I respect him. He is a God of sorts.

xsivforce said:
And that can happen because EP is not only a very giving person but I look up to him as a hero. I would never ask him to rep me to push me over the 1000 rep mark because I respect him. He is a God of sorts.
:bullsh!t: :p

Let's not turn this into another "Give me some rep points PLEASE!!!!oneone" thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back