• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum Power Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your power is the number of points that you can add to another member's reputation count if he/she helps you with something or posts something that you find interesting/amusing (see my sig).
The "Power" is calculated based on your current reputation level, your post count, and your original join date. :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Your power level will increase because of

- Post count

Reputation Power is the amount you will increment someone elses reputation when you give it to them.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
and I give you weasel some random rep points cuz I'm in that kind of mood...netryder gets some because he's a genious, and ep will get some so I still see my paycheck at the end of teh week

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey EP,

Is there anyway I can get my original join date reinstated? I would like to since it benefits my power to give rep point. I would appreciate it very much.

vivid

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
X-Istence said:
So if you get repped by the ElectronicPunk you get a whole lot of rep points :p
And that can happen because EP is not only a very giving person but I look up to him as a hero. I would never ask him to rep me to push me over the 1000 rep mark because I respect him. He is a God of sorts.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
xsivforce said:
And that can happen because EP is not only a very giving person but I look up to him as a hero. I would never ask him to rep me to push me over the 1000 rep mark because I respect him. He is a God of sorts.
:bullsh!t: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies