For you AMD owners...

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Hi everyone,

I have a situation. Im a student at college and am studying business, for which I had to do a questionnaire. Unfortunately due to my procrastination I left it to the last minute and now have this afternoon/tonight to get results...

The questionnaire is for the Marketing unit of the course, and being a geek I chose to do it on AMD processors :p

Anyway, heres the questionnaire
The results are emailed to me, so if you are uncomfortable with this please dont feel pressured to submit. But I will treat all email addresses with utmost confidentiality, and nothing but the results will leave my Inbox. These results contain no personal information.

Thanks for helping out!

Conrad

sent...

btw you need to reconsider some of your options such as review sites (toms is generally a pro-intel site :) ) and Dell and OEM wins and the like...

not necessarily wrong... just a bit more info there...

Thanks for the feedback, I'll do a bit of editing then :)
Sazar, your one was blank?

it should not have been blank.. I submitted the form as requested...

there's no info on it?

done?

:confused: well I think it is, but the form just sits there after I say YES to the sending part of my unencrypted email addie.... so I hope you got it! :eek:

Thank you so much everyone, you all just saved me from a very ill fated horrible lack of work school year failure :D

I have taken the results and put them in a spreadsheet, all emails have been deleted completely and no addresses or names were stored in any manner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back