For you AMD owners...

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Hi everyone,

I have a situation. Im a student at college and am studying business, for which I had to do a questionnaire. Unfortunately due to my procrastination I left it to the last minute and now have this afternoon/tonight to get results...

The questionnaire is for the Marketing unit of the course, and being a geek I chose to do it on AMD processors :p

Anyway, heres the questionnaire
The results are emailed to me, so if you are uncomfortable with this please dont feel pressured to submit. But I will treat all email addresses with utmost confidentiality, and nothing but the results will leave my Inbox. These results contain no personal information.

Thanks for helping out!

Conrad

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
sent...

btw you need to reconsider some of your options such as review sites (toms is generally a pro-intel site :) ) and Dell and OEM wins and the like...

not necessarily wrong... just a bit more info there...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
it should not have been blank.. I submitted the form as requested...

there's no info on it?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
done?

:confused: well I think it is, but the form just sits there after I say YES to the sending part of my unencrypted email addie.... so I hope you got it! :eek:

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Thank you so much everyone, you all just saved me from a very ill fated horrible lack of work school year failure :D

I have taken the results and put them in a spreadsheet, all emails have been deleted completely and no addresses or names were stored in any manner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjacob