• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Fixed] VIP Statuses...

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
VIP Statuses...

I'm really just curious. Is this a status that is earned or just given to someone, because the mods/admins like them? :p Really, I'm just asking this out of curiosity. I certainly won't be offended, if it is the latter. I run my own (non-computer related) web forum, and I have a lot of fun with the statuses myself. ;) I just have seen lots of these "VIPs" lately, and I've just been wondering where they came from.

Melon

The VIP group was initially reserved for ex-moderators.
It now also includes the former Legacy Mod group, which consists of members who are helping the team to move old (pre-OSNN) threads out of the Legacy forum back into their respective sections.
Don't worry...there's no favoritism. The badge is earned.

P.S. You might be able to earn a shiny VIP badge if you perform "special favors" for EP.

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
LOL...thanks. I didn't think it was "favoritism" anyway. I just, for the life of me, couldn't figure out the meaning of it until now!

Melon

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, not too many benefits yet, not really finsihed thinking how I want to do this. Don't worry tho, you are not missing out on too much yet.. and we are always open to some more amusing groups etc.

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
NetRyder said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to melon again.
Yeah...I haven't been spreading them around too much myself, but it is something I shall start working on! ;)

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown