[Fixed] VIP Statuses...

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political Access
VIP Statuses...

I'm really just curious. Is this a status that is earned or just given to someone, because the mods/admins like them? :p Really, I'm just asking this out of curiosity. I certainly won't be offended, if it is the latter. I run my own (non-computer related) web forum, and I have a lot of fun with the statuses myself. ;) I just have seen lots of these "VIPs" lately, and I've just been wondering where they came from.

Melon

The VIP group was initially reserved for ex-moderators.
It now also includes the former Legacy Mod group, which consists of members who are helping the team to move old (pre-OSNN) threads out of the Legacy forum back into their respective sections.
Don't worry...there's no favoritism. The badge is earned.
wink.gif

P.S. You might be able to earn a shiny VIP badge if you perform "special favors" for EP.
tongue.gif

LOL...thanks. I didn't think it was "favoritism" anyway. I just, for the life of me, couldn't figure out the meaning of it until now!

Melon

There's also a hidden VIP section with free pr0n.

Erm...did I just say that out loud? =P

yes u did...i am surprised it took someone this long to say somethin about the VIP

TittleBitties said:
yes u did...i am surprised it took someone this long to say somethin about the VIP
Made you feel special, didn't it?
tongue.gif

TittleBitties said:

Do I earn bonus reputation points for being the first? :cool: :p

Melon

melon said:
Do I earn bonus reputation points for being the first? :cool: :p
I think you may have done something more deserving of rep points sometime recently.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to melon again.
wink.gif

Yeah, not too many benefits yet, not really finsihed thinking how I want to do this. Don't worry tho, you are not missing out on too much yet.. and we are always open to some more amusing groups etc.

Might rework some stuff... ie the usergroups.
Registered sounds so... political ;)
and expand etc.

It needs thinking thru tho.

NetRyder said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to melon again.

Yeah...I haven't been spreading them around too much myself, but it is something I shall start working on! ;)

Melon

technically i was probably first to physically ask that question. think i asked about it like almost a week ago in the IRC chat.

ahhhhh...didnt know that. Well...glad you know now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back