[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Hey now, there is a cool saying:

If it moves and it should not, use Duct Tape, if it does not move, and it should use WD-40.

Those two solve the worlds problems.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

So says MacGyver. 😉
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Hey guys, I've just received the applications, games and movies today 🙂

It looks great, but I haven't tried any of them yet, as I'm waiting to do it on the HDX 🙂 I've attached some pictures to awake the little nerd in all of us.

Oh, and thanks again to the last ones who congratulated, sorry I didn't see them 😱
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1282.jpg
    DSC_1282.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC_1283.jpg
    DSC_1283.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC_1285.jpg
    DSC_1285.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 210
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Where you amused about the norton box as I was?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

lol, yes I was. That'll never be used anyway, though 😀 Lots of better options out there, and they're free 😉
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

what's those stains on your couch??!!!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

*jealous* goes to sulk in a corner wishing he had won 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Carpo,

No stains to be found on the couch here 🙂 It's the material used that looks a bit like stains. If the small hairs on the couch is one way, it'll look dark, and it'll look brighter if it's the other way. Kinda annoying when you think about it actually.

fitz,

I'm sorry, man 🙁 And I won't even be putting it all to use anyway, I think 🙁
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

heh.. no worries 🙂 Just make some good use of it! Would have been a nice replacement for my aging P4 desktop though 🙂

Oh, and I have the same kind of couch material on our couch so I know where you're coming from there.. My kids like to "draw" pictures that way on the couch.. lol..
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Yeah, I know what you're saying... I hope you'll get a new one soon then 🙂

Haha, yeah I do that as well from time to time 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Mizzle, don't worry about Carpo. He thought my carpet was stained too.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

it was 😉
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

lol, is your own carpet stained then, Carpo? 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

lol, is your own carpet stained then, Carpo? 😀

yes coffee mainly - i kicked over a cup the other day 🙁 not so much upset about the carpet though, was a bloody nice cup of coffee
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

yes coffee mainly - i kicked over a cup the other day 🙁 not so much upset about the carpet though, was a bloody nice cup of coffee

Are you sure about that Carpo. You said it was the Vodka that was in the coffee that hurt the most. 🙄

So when is EP gonna remove the "31 Days Of The Dragon" thingy from the front page. It's way old now. :nervous: *runs*
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

whiskey in coffee you fewl 😛 - yes i was going to ask about that being removed as well
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Hey, I'd like to get the Dragon before anything is removed, thank you, lol 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Still dont got it? whats the delay all about ? They lost it at the boarder?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top