[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

And so the traffic of OSNN suddenly fell for reasons unknown...

I for one will appreciate the reduced number of junk posts associated with people only after the laptop drifting away :)

Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Over!

Lol. Not a chance sir, sorry. I actually find those software recommendations useful....

I for one will appreciate the reduced number of junk posts associated with people only after the laptop drifting away :)

Seconded! Motion passed.

Sorry though, not getting rid of me again, although I just lurk in the spam threads until I have something useful to say in the others anywho (not often anymore)

only because you wont have to del them

Seconded! Motion passed.

Sorry though, not getting rid of me again, although I just lurk in the spam threads until I have something useful to say in the others anywho (not often anymore)

alla henny and unknownsoul :p

There have been very few useful posts since the contest started. A few people were trying to make us a mirror for gizmodo and fileforum :)

If we had vanquished around here he could really show you new guys how to spam lol

indeed :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Mizzle :D

Did anyone get the answers for jkontherun contest.....
Yes.. the answers are posted now on jkontherun..

Kevin and I knew that with the 11 questions we required to be correctly answered that the ultimate winner would end up being the one who was closest to the official number of comments and posts that had been logged as of the contest kickoff time and we sure got that right

I was pretty close on the comments.. not so close on the posts. Everything else I got right.

For comments, I had 29,000 (correct answer was 29,278)
Posts I had 7800 (correct answer was 7918)

edit:
incidentally, for those that were interested in finding it, here is the post that shows the number of comments and posts on their site as of the end of 2007..

Well done Mizzle :D

I like that name Mizzle :laugh:

Mizzle, congratulations.

Everyone else, thank you for participating in our contest. We hope most of you will stick around and become a fulltime member of our community.

A lot of exciting changes coming soon.

Thanks, again.

:eek: Oh, my goodness.... whatever do you mean? :laugh:

Don't count me out yet. I might not have won (oh the injustice, lol) but I'm not the type to just leave. I think I'm gonna evaluate this site for quality or something. I dunno, I'll see.

There have been very few useful posts since the contest started. A few people were trying to make us a mirror for gizmodo and fileforum :)

Lol, I got you....:)

Don't count me out yet. I might not have won (oh the injustice, lol) but I'm not the type to just leave. I think I'm gonna evaluate this site for quality or something. I dunno, I'll see.

That's good to hear. :D

Wut you talks about me are should win-.-
Anyways, lol good to see OSNN retaining some members. I saw that it used be only most of the elite members and special ranked people making most of the posts O.O
Hiatus be back around a week. I swear, teachers are conspiring.

i will be out of town for a week so i won't be able to enter in any of competiton also.. So best of luck to all of you.. and definitely i will miss this fourm too:)

It's boring now that this giveaway is over. EP, fix it.

He said he was gonna do something special for regular members, so just chill and go with the flow.

mebbe a custom built desktop, by the man himself, The EP, " I built it!" Giveaway?

He said he was gonna do something special for regular members, so just chill and go with the flow.

mebbe a custom built desktop, by the man himself, The EP, " I built it!" Giveaway?

Would probably have a video card from the geforce3 series and held together with duct tape.

Would probably have a video card from the geforce3 series and held together with duct tape.

That would be WAYYYYY to nice for lot of us lazy bums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back