[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I would post screen shoots of BF2 and TF2, and Autocad, Photoshop. Take benchmarks everything

My review would be bigger :p With pictures and video honoring the thing.

So who's promising the biggest review of the Dragon spacecraft?

Going once, going twice...

Me :)

I would build a tower that sends my review into all other people's heads.

I would make a commercial and put it on TV during the superbowl.

You may as well just buy it if you have the money to show a commercial during the Superbowl. :D

ohhh the suspense, ever since hearing that there are only 52 correct entries my hopes of winning have gone sky high :p

Even if they'd be only 2 correct ones that would mean having TONS of luck to win!

Fingers crossed

Even if they'd be only 2 correct ones that would mean having TONS of luck to win!

Fingers crossed

My hopes are too high... they're going to get crushed!

Anyways... heading to dinner with my mom. Happy Mother's Day everyone :D

Ok I am going to disregard question 4 as the last thing I want is DRAMA over my confusing english ways.

Had to go out and take care of something so I will recheck the discarded emails :p and see whats what.

EDIT: There are now 65 with the correct answers.

Ok I am going to disregard question 4 as the last thing I want is DRAMA over my confusing english ways.

Had to go out and take care of something so I will recheck the discarded emails :p and see whats what.

I thought question 4 was easy. I clicked on "previous 7 days" about 1000 times to find the answer, but I realized soon after how easy it COULD have been if i payed attention to the URL address and used some common sense :dead:.

EDIT: There are now 65 with the correct answers.

Nice to hear this! :)

Then suspense it's growing for 65 people around the world this instant.
This is good for my adrenaline ftw!

I thought question 4 was easy. I clicked on "previous 7 days" about 1000 times to find the answer, but I realized soon after how easy it COULD have been if i payed attention to the URL address and used some common sense :dead:.

Seems to have been misinterpreted enough for me to disregard it.

I think its right simply because the question was changed after the contest started it really makes it fair for everyone that way .... good luck to all the time is near!!!!

I really hope my entry (and omg, its 1 out of 70?) was correct. Because I plan on blogging about my entries to this contest (and hopefully winning) and reviewing the sites where I can (OSNN's contest was suprisingly clear, gets people to build the community, and easy enough to enter; kudos EP) I saved my entry to a txt file shortly before I entered. I'd like to know if it was correct, although I don't think EP will disclose it (can't say I blame EP; the potential drama isn't worth it), so I'm gonna ask your opinions in the forums:

1. FreeBSD
2. xp-erience.org
3. Windows XP
4. 3rd September 2002
5. (Windows XP) Expert Zone Community
6. August 24, 1981

I wasn't sure about #5, so I entered all that I could. I think its right, but idk...
And yes, my adrenaline is building; these are great odds to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back