[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I actually used netcraft.org to find the server's OS :)

This is stupid. They have a "Buy this Photo" option under such a tragic photo. :mad:
:( My condolences to you. Was it the car or the minivan?

it was minivan. My friend was newly married and they were going niagra fall ... and 2 week before they celebrated their first anniversy .

EP, I need to know if you accepted my answer to this question. Thanks!

What's the big hurry? Let's just enjoy the minutes (hours maybe?) before the the Dragon will finally be tamed by one of us

i looked this fourm only to find my answer.. but i had to go lots many thread.. because i was new in any fourm.

Bleh, I feel sad. I had all the correct answers but forgot about this place when I was finishing up for my school exams and stuff. Oh well. Good luck to the other 51 then.

school has cost you a laptop ;)

Don't make him cry Carpo......:nervous:

some things are more important than school - a big ass laptop is one of then (a free one at that) :p

I dunno. I don't think repeating a year of school because I failed would be worth it.

I think the cost of school says otherwise.

you would already know what essays/exams/questions would be set so you could do it all in a few months - nice laptop and 9 months to enjoy it with :D

some things are more important than school - a big ass laptop is one of then (a free one at that) :p

It depends on what one's priorities are. But if you need the computer for school stuff, firstly you should catch the computer and then go to school :devious:

Should have time managed better, then you could have done both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back