[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

well i reckon it would be a good cure for someone with chronic farting disorder - so i should win, new pc, fresh air :p

If Jewelzz can make a low blow saying it'd make a nice mothers day gift.... then i think i should be able to make one by saying it'd make a nice match for my name. lol.

Not really. You're just too... Elemental (el·e·men·tal –adjective: 3. starkly simple, primitive, or basic). :p

*runs* Weeeeeeeeeeeee

I found Derek Hunters too long, and somewhat (very) unrelated to the Dragon laptop.

OK, we are nearly down to the last hour. In just a couple of minutes I will post my answers. Drum roll please...

Last hour? But I have another to answer as of yet... hmm...

Edit: Submitted.

Last edited:

Am I a legit member yet? I tried to open the form to post my answers, but I am told that I cannot access the page... Grrrrrr

^ Now that I've approved your first post, you are.

i didn't even try for this give away...lol call me a sore loser, but ppl were saying that us new ppl were coming on the forum only for the competition and that's not true, honestly i just forgot about this forum. iv got several other opportunities besides this one, so ill use them.

I sent my answers in at about 6:00 P.M. PDT on May 10, 2008. I am not sure what timezone the deadline is in, but was I too late? Or is the deadline on May 11, 2008?

MuziKid said:
but ppl were saying that us new ppl were coming on the forum only for the competition and that's not true...

TeamNinja said:
Am I a legit member yet? I tried to open the form to post my answers, but I am told that I cannot access the page... Grrrrrr

case and point. someone who clearly wanted to enter the giveaway... but didn't give a crap enough to read the post about the contest and notice where it was clearly stated that you must post in the forums and have your first post validated before trying to answer the questions. And i'm fairly certain he's not the only one who's joined solely for the contest, which is somewhat obvious by the dozens of people who still only have one post counted in this thread alone.... with 4 on page 16 alone.

Yeah, i see what you mean. I'm just saying not all of us are that way.

Also, i was wondering where is the stupid post about Digital Home Thoughts' contest?! It's getting pretty late and i see no rules.

Last edited:

"Digital Home Thoughts'" Uhhh...wrong site. you just neede to answer the questions and post some in the forums.

Have EP already selected the person....:nervous: He is not be seen online...:)

I sent my answers in at about 6:00 P.M. PDT on May 10, 2008. I am not sure what timezone the deadline is in, but was I too late? Or is the deadline on May 11, 2008?

When is the contest getting over.......:crosseyed:

Last edited by a moderator:

As some of you have said, I think many people are joining a lot of these sites that are participating in this contest, simply due to the contest. But keep in mind that until this contest had been announced, many of us hadn't even heard of these sites.

For some of us, that doesn't mean that we won't stay around and continue to participate after the contest is over, regardless of who wins. But also keep in mind that not all of us can participate in two dozen or more brand new sites. Naturally, there's only so much time during the day, and people have their lives to keep them busy. So I don't think it's anything to be offended about if some people enter and leave soon after.

Not to mention, everyone also has to find forums they click with - not everything is everyone's cup o' tea, ya know? Just my opinion.

"Digital Home Thoughts'" Uhhh...wrong site. you just neede to answer the questions and post some in the forums.
Sorry for the confusion, i know this isn't Digital Home Thoughts, i was just wondering if anybody knew where to find the rules to THEIR contest. BUT, i know now, lol i was getting a lil anxious, actually impatient is more like it. Sorry for the confusion. :)

and...

Cassini, i agree. :)

I agree with both of you. We actually have lives away from the computers. I'm also now part of the HijackThis training on BleepingComputer so I'm busy.
However, why should the forums be any different from your real life friends? We're all a community, and we should be free to stay in a group of forum and friends that we're comfortable with.
I said I'd never go to BC again after my infection, but I've been there for about half a year already :D
Well, every one of us hope you enjoy your stay :D

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clyCeze93BU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Nope dude..:) Gonna enter after a second thought....:nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back