[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Eh, i won't win, the chance of winning one even out of all the 31 websites is really low. did you guys see arstechnica's Giveaway? they wanted someone to create a mod for any game that features arstechnica, within a time frame of a week (also includes providing them with the mod files) (chance of winning is higher because not that many people would enter... chance of winning on OSNN isn't high either would be about 1/1032. *1032 is an estimation* Even entering twice won't really increase your chance, *and please don't enter twice, it ruins other people's chances, you are simply cheating* . So in conclusion, don't get your hopes up, the only contest that was in a way, "easy" was Barb's contest, OSNN's contest and that's about it... other participated websites required you to actually dig into the site owner's personal life (jkontherun) and go through their entire archives counting the amount of posts and comments (jkontherun), or write a funny story. :ermm: Good Luck to you guys!

Last edited:

I personally like the challenge. With 4 essays, 2 projects, and 2 tests as school, as well as my HJT training obligation, and my otakuness in anime and manga, I try to do each as fast and accurately as possible.
I have yet to confirm whether my answer was submitted or not.

The challenge is great, but i just hoped it wasn't so time consuming, the jkontherun contest, i spent over 5 hours trying to locate down the things, They had so many posts in their archives. I still can't find who the famous director posted a comment on their site.

I'm ditching jkontherun until later. It took forever about the car since I'm clueless car person. All I know is that they're evil for the environment.

Sigh. It does seem worth it though I doubt many successfully found everything. Or maybe they're all diehard jk followers :)

Yeah! Beautiful machine! :lick:

paraphrase:
what if one of them has a hybrid?

Last edited:

Yeah I already figured that out :laugh: Just need to find those more obscure posts. Thanks though ;)

Ah..all the fresh members...:eek:

It made seem the chance of winning one of these baby is slim, I rather increase my chance by entering as many as possible then none at all. Anyway good luck to everyone.

Yea I'm totally not into arstechnica and jkontherun's contest. They're both pretty damn hard.

It made seem the chance of winning one of these baby is slim, I rather increase my chance by entering as many as possible then none at all. Anyway good luck to everyone.

Yea you never know :). There's going to be a lucky winner, and you might be lucky that day.

Arstechica's I'm totally ignoring. I barely know how to do flash >_<
jkontherun 60% done :\ thinking of ditching though.
Today's... I don't even have a gear bag :( My family's kinda poor ;)

good luck pal ... i'm still in the dark as i'm not so sure about OS on question no.1 and no.3 :dead:
but i'm very sure that i got no.2 , no.4 & no.5 right :laugh:
no.6 seems very easy + straight forward but i think it might be a tricky one ...o.0

p/s : i guess EP will surely reveal the answers :)

Yea the last one is a bit tricky. There are a bunch of threads wishing him happy birthday on different days maybe (2-4 days apart)... Or do we trust his...? Tricky tricky...

Arstechica's I'm totally ignoring. I barely know how to do flash >_<
jkontherun 60% done :\ thinking of ditching though.
Today's... I don't even have a gear bag :( My family's kinda poor ;)

I don't have a gear bag either lol. Can I take a pic of an empty school bag and win? lol

I don't have a gear bag either lol. Can I take a pic of an empty school bag and win? lol

My widescreen won't fit in mine XD

wow..i dont even remember when or why i signed up to be on this site.:) I just got an email about this today and was a bit confused.

I need to Win

Thank you for the kind offer to enter your competition. I have an iMac so I won't be entering. You email included "Please note that replying to this email won’t get you anywhere as it isn’t a monitored account. I have had some rather nasty replies from people in the past so will not be using that account and if you want to talk to me, I will happily chat to you on the forums." I'm not surprised as all spam is unwanted. Please close my account here.

Eh, i won't win, the chance of winning one even out of all the 31 websites is really low. did you guys see arstechnica's Giveaway? they wanted someone to create a mod for any game that features arstechnica, within a time frame of a week (also includes providing them with the mod files) (chance of winning is higher because not that many people would enter... chance of winning on OSNN isn't high either would be about 1/1032. *1032 is an estimation* Even entering twice won't really increase your chance, *and please don't enter twice, it ruins other people's chances, you are simply cheating* . So in conclusion, don't get your hopes up, the only contest that was in a way, "easy" was Barb's contest, OSNN's contest and that's about it... other participated websites required you to actually dig into the site owner's personal life (jkontherun) and go through their entire archives counting the amount of posts and comments (jkontherun), or write a funny story. :ermm: Good Luck to you guys!

i am not trying on jkontherun site.

wow..i dont even remember when or why i signed up to be on this site.:) I just got an email about this today and was a bit confused.

May 2006 ;)

Electronic Punk howz the dragon now!!!!!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back