[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I just submitted my answers!! Whoooo. I'm pretty confident.

Do we get to see the correct answers when the contest closes? :)

i guess EP will tell correct answers when the contest closes :)

Soooo how many people have entered so far EP?

I'm in- looks great!:)

The specs were there from when the notebook was announced. After the demise of the HD-DVD Quroum, they have switched to blu-ray.

For the specs on what is in the contest package, I suggest you reference the original first post in this thread. :p :smoker: (*whacks gonaads and runs away* Hee-Hee! :p)

Namely (quote edited to make the list of specs easier to read):

I'm digging the Core2 Extreme Processor too along with the dual 250GB SATA drives

You're just all happy with yourself aren't ya. :p Plus that was 15 pages ago. You know I don't like to go that far back. It's scary back there. :nervous:

And according to the video (yes the old video) you can plug in another external SATA drive if you wanted to. Storage is endless.

Don't forget this is the dragon version too so looks pretty.

Got the software sent today too, someone in my houes (not me I promise) wants to evaluate Viva Pinatta so that might well be open!

Don't forget this is the dragon version too so looks pretty.

Got the software sent today too, someone in my houes (not me I promise) wants to evaluate Viva Pinatta so that might well be open!

Yeah yeah yeah, you just wanna play, admit it. :p

Go out and rent Transformers on Blu-Ray and see how it looks on it. That movie has a ton of eye candy.

Gears of war is in the box too so that one is tempting as I have see the U3 engine running on my PC yet.

I don't wanna go using any registration codes tho and finding the thing locked to me tho, plus although ironic I don't have the time to play games this week.

Hmm... I'm starting Civil engineering courses in a couple months... that would certainly help as my current laptop in a P2 600MHz with 128MB shared ram. I hereby throw my hat in the ring.

hey EP.. can u tell me if u got my entry? cos i wasn't paying attention and i remember getting back to this thread.. maybe i got redirected

Pfft, that means I have to get out of bed.

hah.. you can do it tomorrow if you want ;)

Nah, got up to get a glass of water.
I got your entry.

Electronic Punk, will you please check to see if my entry was submitted correct DX My internet died while it was sending the message. Thanks :)

Anyone check out digitalmediaphile's? I'm done with it. Sigh, I'm a busy person XD
And Folding@Home is cool 8)

Gears of war is in the box too so that one is tempting as I have see the U3 engine running on my PC yet.

I don't wanna go using any registration codes tho and finding the thing locked to me tho, plus although ironic I don't have the time to play games this week.

you are tempting all of us :)..

yea that rig is a monster!

Actually i have not yet submitted the answers!!!!! :smoker:

I just submitted my answers!! Whoooo. I'm pretty confident.

Do we get to see the correct answers when the contest closes? :)

good luck pal ... i'm still in the dark as i'm not so sure about OS on question no.1 and no.3 :dead:
but i'm very sure that i got no.2 , no.4 & no.5 right :laugh:
no.6 seems very easy + straight forward but i think it might be a tricky one ...o.0

p/s : i guess EP will surely reveal the answers :)

This unit would fit well with my "needs". On my workstation I'm typically running 2-3 OS's at once, usually MS, sometimes SUSE Linux. I also watch broadcast TV and recorded programs over my network while I'm waiting for a remote data export for our company to finish in one of the other OS instances. Portability would be a major plus while I telelcommute or entertain myself at the martial arts studio, or on a business trip. I even use my computer for phone calls. My cousin logs in to my workstation from Norway to download his favorite American TV programs from my networked ReplayTV units. I've worn out my Dell and Averatec computers. Usually the display goes, but on the Dell both keyboard and display went out. I usually need 2+GB RAM to run my "usual" activities. I'm a geeks-geek when it comes to my uses for computers. This only scratches the surface.

I hope i get the answers right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back