[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Apologies if some folks are receiving duplicate emails from me, server is struggling a little :)

I don't like the cases with open sides like that, it means if you drop it you've still got a very high risk of smashing up a corner. I went with a Shinza/Elecom Zeroshock III case myself and have been very happy.

I don't think this is shock proof and its generally heavy enough that you will be taking caution while carrying it.

huraah............finally i got the all answer mission accomplished :).
hey .. wait .. but i m not sure about 2 answer.. I hope every answer will be right and i will win the laptop :)

Apologies if some folks are receiving duplicate emails from me, server is struggling a little :)

is there anyway we can find out our answer has been submitted ? I just submitted my answer but not sure whether it got submitted or not.

This scares me how many people have turned up here - Including myself, although the email merely reminded me I had a forum I'd forgotten to spam in a while. Good luck to you guys hoping for the laptop. Hey to those faces that I recognise :dead:

This scares me how many people have turned up here - Including myself, although the email merely reminded me I had a forum I'd forgotten to spam in a while. Good luck to you guys hoping for the laptop. Hey to those faces that I recognise :dead:
Email marketing worked! Great jorb EP.

You know who I am hoping makes an appearance and that is xsivforce. It has been a while since he has shown his face here, and it is about time for him to show us that he is still alive!
Yeah would be nice to see xsivforce or PK show up. :)

I believe I did abishek

I fooled myself into thinking i wouldn't get dragged into the competition - but ha, what the hey, I saw my own signature and realised my system is still the same hah. :rolleyes: On the upside, I don't need to make a new one.

Probably going to stick around though, need something to do whilst revising - plus I've learnt nothing about computers from this computer science degree, time to get back into it - so yeah - holas OSNN, I'm baaaaaaack, thanks for the spam EP :nervous:

Wooh! Back from school and finished looking at digitalmediaphile's contest. DX I don't get hidden blog post picture part.
Anyways, I feel like a total retard. I forgot to put which version and where I found it T_T
But woohoo, I joined BleepingComputer's HJT Team!!

Yeah would be nice to see xsivforce or PK show up. :)

Psssh... them's newbies compared to...

ICEMAN !!!

I hope he drops by, haven't seen him for longer than either PK or Xsiv

BEAST Thanks for the info, EP :D
Anyways... XDDDDDD the forum server temporarily disconnected. I must have divine help on my side. Time to turn in the answers!

Edit: Did it get my answers? My Internet disconnected while sending it...

Wo very nice Good luck for all of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

good luck to all of you. whoever gets laptop he has to throw one big party............... Just kidding :)...

Dark Archon.
Anyone planning on entering all of the contests?

Dark Archon.
Anyone planning on entering all of the contests?

This was my first one and i will try for JKontherun.com. Today only i submitted answer for contest on this site..

This was my first one and i will try for JKontherun.com. Today only i submitted answer for contest on this site..

Ah. Try AbsoluteVista's theirs is the easiest. Good luck to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back