[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I think the person that sends me two boxes of cookies has a better chance of winning.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

i sent 3 boxes.........................
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

i poisoned them - seeing as everyone steals them, i should be able to kill everyone off and get the prize 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I think the person that sends me two boxes of cookies has a better chance of winning.

I'm still waiting for the ONE box you promised me so many months ago 🙁

Liar :cry:
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I am in and I am not sending Matt and Cookies!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I think the person that sends me two boxes of cookies has a better chance of winning.

Matt you have two (2) truckloads of cookies, go away.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Looking forward to this..🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Free stuff? Count me in!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

:laugh:Nothing is completely free, you are all going to have to prostitute yourselves to the HP engineers, and tout Vista endlessly.:laugh:
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Hi there,

I just want to know, is this competition open to everyone all over the world, or just restricted to the US??

Many thanks.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I checked out one the those systems at Fry's, hell of a machine but the price was $2000.00, anyone know what we have to do to entry?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Nice notebooks, I want it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Hi there,

I just want to know, is this competition open to everyone all over the world, or just restricted to the US??

Many thanks.

Actually, Electronic Punk is the one that is receiving the notebook and will be shipping it out and he lives over in the UK. But, I believe, he has stated that he will ship overseas to the US. So, I'm assuming that the rest of Europe and the US is fair game for our contest,
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

And it begins. Oh, not the contest, not yet. Something else. 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Yeah as far as I am aware the unit can be sent anywere, it will however be a US laptop so will have a US keyboard and power. (although my laptop is also from the US and charges fine using a simple plug convertor)
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

so, EP.... any word on what the contest may be about yet? Hopefully nothing too major since i'm already usually tired from work... hardly have the energy to do much of anything. lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top