[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Count me in! Sounds like a pile of awesome for whoever wins!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Beast machine. I'm in.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Sounds like fun. I'm in. Can't wait for it to start!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

should be fun to see the faces of people when they are told they have to have a 500 post count minimum before they are eligible to enter 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I'll be okay then 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

nope - staff are not allowed to enter 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Anyone is free to enter, except me.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I'll be okay then 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

should be fun to see the faces of people when they are told they have to have a 500 post count minimum before they are eligible to enter 😛

You mean 5000 post count. Oh damn, that means you aren't eligible. 😱 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

^ I like that requirement 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I'm sure I could come up with 259 useless posts somewhere 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Well Good Luck to everyone and a super congratulations the winner!!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Good Luck to everyone! 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

You mean 5000 post count. Oh damn, that means you aren't eligible. 😱 😛

i wouldn't win anyway, plus what if a staff member won, how would that look 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

I'm not a member of a staff. I'm a member of a forum 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

should be fun to see the faces of people when they are told they have to have a 500 post count minimum before they are eligible to enter 😛

I think I can come up with 3 more posts to meet that.

However, when I post, I tend to kill threads.

/me thinks about which threads to kill. :laugh:

edit: Done. 3 posts, 3 thread kills. Have a nice day
 
Last edited:
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

i wouldn't win anyway, plus what if a staff member won, how would that look 😀

Just fine. 😀

I hope I win, but I probably won't. I'm not good at contests. 🙁
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

i wana take part too!
sounds like a blast
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

i will pick it up in person from your house to save postage if you let me win 😛
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top