[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [CONTEST CONCLUDED] OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

Really, you came in first

Ha ha no worries :nervous: ..it s his usual way of announcing the results.. :)

Eh, he usually announces it by making more work for me ... so this is a mild contest :p

Is there going to be a list of the winners?

Yes, it'll be posted once all winners have been notified

oooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy god, I'm completely shocked, I'm speechless...As Victor Meldew would say I don't belieeeeeeeeeve it :speechless:

A huge huge thanks to everyone who repped me, if I could kiss you all I would.
This was the first forum I ever joined when we got our very first computer. I'd never used the internet before so my son had to show me how to register and post a message :laugh:
I love you guy's :D

oooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy god, I'm completely shocked, I'm speechless...As Victor Meldew would say I don't belieeeeeeeeeve it :speechless:

A huge huge thanks to everyone who repped me, if I could kiss you all I would.
This was the first forum I ever joined when we got our very first computer. I'd never used the internet before so my son had to show me how to register and post a message :laugh:
I love you guy's :D
Congrats this forum and the internet is good to you!

Second up is Gigabot and he has been sent a PM

congrats to Gigabot and Evil Marge and all the others who won :D

Thank you, you guy's are lovely, I feel like crying.

*hands some tissues*

Wow, my PM says I won first place but that must have been an error because Evil Marge won first place. LOL! I'm still really excited about winning second place. This was an awesome contest. I would like to give a big thank you to all the staff of OSNN for moderating this whole contest. It must take a lot of effort to hold a big contest like this and from my experience contests like this get out of hand. From what I saw on these forums, they were really moderated very well and moderators and admins were very fast to take care of situations before they got out of hand. Good job! I met a lot of new people here, I gained a lot of knowledge, and I got to contribute a lot here. I enjoyed my time in this forum and I promise to stay here and keep contributing wherever I can. I would like to thank other members here who were very helpful and also shared their knowledge and gave me reputation wherever they thought I deserved it. I've chosen to go with the HP Pavilion HDX. I'm a college student and my other 3 siblings go to college too but we all share one desktop computer and a laptop. Now with the HP HDX I can complete my college work on it and it'll be easier to split up our computer time. I'll be looking forward to getting that HP HDX and I promise to post up a review and pics here once I get it. Thanks once again EP, and OSNN staff!!! :)

Edit: I would also like to thank BuzzCorps, HP, and Microsoft for sponsoring this giveaway. You guys ROCK !!!!!!!!!

Congrats Gigabot

Wow, my PM says I won first place but that must have been an error because Evil Marge won first place. LOL! I'm still really excited about winning second place. This was an awesome contest. I would like to give a big thank you to all the staff of OSNN for moderating this whole contest. It must take a lot of effort to hold a big contest like this and from my experience contests like this get out of hand. From what I saw on these forums, they were really moderated very well and moderators and admins were very fast to take care of situations before they got out of hand. Good job! I met a lot of new people here, I gained a lot of knowledge, and I got to contribute a lot here. I enjoyed my time in this forum and I promise to stay here and keep contributing wherever I can. I would like to thank other members here who were very helpful and also shared their knowledge and gave me reputation wherever they thought I deserved it. I've chosen to go with the HP Pavilion HDX. I'm a college student and my other 3 siblings go to college too but we all share one desktop computer and a laptop. Now with the HP HDX I can complete my college work on it and it'll be easier to split up our computer time. I'll be looking forward to getting that HP HDX and I promise to post up a review and pics here once I get it. Thanks once again EP, and OSNN staff!!! :)

Edit: I would also like to thank BuzzCorps, HP, and Microsoft for sponsoring this giveaway. You guys ROCK !!!!!!!!!
Yay, congratulations Gigabot, agree 100% with the above, couldn't have said it better myself. I hope you enjoy your prize and hope you do stick around :D

he'll do a mizzle

Congrats to the winners!

Yeah sorry I fail at cut and paste :p

epk came third and has been contacted.

Congrats Gigabot
Thanks.

Yay, congratulations Gigabot, agree 100% with the above, couldn't have said it better myself. I hope you enjoy your prize and hope you do stick around :D
Congrats to you on winning as well! Enjoy the Touchsmart PC.

he'll do a mizzle
And what exactly is that? He's been active on the forums.

4th is binoyxj and has been contacted.

well... thanks guys! :] the contest was really cool

congrats to everyone.. and im curious to see who are the next ones :) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back