Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

i like turtles

edit: *said in best zombie kid like way*

hey.. im handsome!

or.. at least i tell myself to sleep.. *sniff*

Who of you guys are taking part of this competition anyway? :)
I'm taking part in this competition! It's been fun posting here and getting to know people around here. I've also learned a lot and contributed a lot here as well. Even after this competition I'll be contributing to this great community.

Just a reminder for those who missed it, you must go to your profile http://forum.osnn.net/profile.php?do=editprofile and select "Yes Please" if you're participating in the competition.

So far it looks like anyone can stand a good chance at winning a prize in the contest, you just have to keep making good posts and spread the reputation around to people you think that deserve it. Good luck everyone! :)

So far it looks like anyone can stand a good chance at winning a prize in the contest, you just have to keep making good posts and spread the reputation around to people you think that deserve it. Good luck everyone! :)

except staff :D

so it is you!!!!!! thought the drains were playing up again :p

except staff :D

so it is you!!!!!! thought the drains were playing up again :p
Yes, but fortunately staff can enter other HP Magic Giveaway sites (I think the rest are just random) and try their luck. The one at JKonTheRun, and Last100 just requires you to submit a comment and it's really easy to enter.

Staff not being able to enter is one of ground rules across all sites entering the competition and one I wasn't able to work around as it could have affected outside impression, had things been my way staff (other than myself) would have been allowed.

Staff not being able to enter is one of ground rules across all sites entering the competition and one I wasn't able to work around as it could have affected outside impression, had things been my way staff (other than myself) would have been allowed.

A fair deal from EPs side... otherwise sometimes all the winners will be the moderators.... :)

Yeah, but rules is rules :D

I agree. They would deserve it for all the hard work that they do!

Yea even i agree.....Mods work in here is appreciable.... especially EP and LordofLa.

to quote the great carpo... " must........resist........comment............"

:D

Evil Marge: You should check that you want to be part of the competition, you have enough rep for it!

Evil Marge: You should check that you want to be part of the competition, you have enough rep for it!
Wow, she hasn't done that already? She's about to catch up with me, and I'm really aiming to get that HP Touchsmart. Shhh... Just kidding.

Evil Marge, go to http://forum.osnn.net/profile.php?do=editprofile and select "Yes Please" if you're participating in the competition. :)

I just PM'd Evil Marge and reminded her that she needs to edit her profile if she's participating in the competition. Looks like this competition is going to get tougher now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back