[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

The one in your picture definitely looks healthy! Good job taking care of your fishes Electronic Punk, I hope your fishes live a long life!

If they keep eating de-rooting and destroying the plants in there they won't.

If they keep eating de-rooting and destroying the plants in there they won't.
Uh oh. Thank God Electronic Punk is there to take care of his fish and do a fantastic job of cleaning up the tank, etc! :)

show them the salt, vinegar, and ketchup bottles, that will sort them out :D

Please note I have made an update to the original post, just a few bits and shouldn't have an impact on the result judging by how things are going so far. I have merged some of the prizes mainly to cut down on the huge amount of work it will be to make sure I can get these shipped out before Christmas and potentially shipping off DVD cases all around the world, uhhhh so there we go. That leaves 7 prizes as well as 10 advert free OSNN subscriptions. Apologies if you were aiming for 8th place to specifically get Kungfu Panda - I shatter dreams.

Continue to let me know if you have any queries.

Please note I have made an update to the original post, just a few bits and shouldn't have an impact on the result judging by how things are going so far.

Continue to let me know if you have any queries.
Just wanted to clarify an important point. So the person with the most highest rep (first place) gets to choose their prize first, but do the other 6 winners get to choose their prize also? I mean the second highest rep person gets the second most valuable prize and third gets third most valuable prize, etc.

what he means to say is, he's keeping kung-fu panda :p

Yes, or who they wish to give it to should it happen (as it has on other sites, but no pressure :D). Ultimately I suspect it will be from the top down, but it is a nice touch plus you never know folks might have a gap in their technology and wish for a printer rather than another laptop.

i think the blu ray edition of the movie should come with the HDX, considering its the one which features a blu ray player :)

hehe.. do i get reps for that? xD jk jk

my daughter loves it, but i've never watched it

I have yet to see it as well lol (wow that was a good post lol)

I actually have some Rep, my normal rep isn't even this high, weird.

i have to spread it around, like an infectious disease....

guess not many people wanna try to make my birthday worthwhile, if this actually ends on the 19th.

guess not many people wanna try to make my birthday worthwhile, if this actually ends on the 19th.

I'll be here on your birthday, and I hope you enjoy it. It's HP that decided the deadline for each site doing this giveaway.

lol.

Seriously though..... i wouldn't even mind one of the two netbook's. Don't really feel any need for the Touchsmart (although it is pretty neat)..... and the HDX..... i have a desktop for gaming.... why would i really need a power-hungry lappy?

Yeah, the Mini would certainly be rather cool to play with.

Hey when is the contest here getting over ? :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back