Finally!!

B

Bubbabyte

i finally got around to modding my case.....tell me what you think........anyway i dont' have a light in it as of yet......and i'm a little confused on what to get and how to hook it up.......
if anyone lives in canada.......or specifically in calgary.....do you know of any places where you can buy case modding stuff.......i don't even know where to begin looking....
but i have a little stupid question for everyone......if i wired a light....just a small light to the wires coming off the mobo to the power light......so when i switched the power on ....the light woudl come on.......would it fry my mobo.......

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by wyrlwyn
pretty snazy, are you gona put a cathode in it as well?
Yeah. There are some nice window "etchings" as well. They look great on the windows. Also, rounded floppy and HDD cables look nice and improve airflow.

D

dejav00

Not sure about wiring it to ur power light...but if ur mobo has 'turbo light' pins then wire it to that...personally im gonna try to wire some white LED's to to the HD Busy part...get a strobe effect type thing.

D

dejav00

Just thought of another thing too...try finding a light with the same V ratings as a Small or Large Drive connector and wire it to those if u want...a "+" to this is that you can ground whatever it is your wiring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut